Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy busy

today went to play badminton and futsal wif frens...guess wat i was hit by a ball on my head...T.T it was so hard is like someone jus punched me...my head was pain until whn i open my mouth it hurts...T.T in the afternoon i went MCD wif my team(jia en,yen hui,jia yi) to do the magazine...i went there with empty hands and kena scold by my teammates...T.T at there i order my lunch and eat...i was eating and looking at my teammates doing the magazines....hehe... then they scold me again :" FASTER DO LA!!! if u don do we couldnt pass up the magazine!!!" i was sad and down because i suppose to write a 1000 words ARTICLE!!!.... i quickly had my lunch and start thinking of the magazine...but i couldnt think of anything....T.T maybe because of the head injury i got this morning... so i decided to take home and do... then suki sms me...she ask me whether wan to follow PBSM team to kawat and celebrate with them...so WEIRD!!..i am not one of their member and they ask me to go??...but at that time one of my fren also asked me whether wan go jusco wif them....so now im thinking which one shud i go... haiz...so busy...nid to think of the article and wan to go see they all kawat or jusco.....hope i can make the right decision...^^