Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just like i wanted XD

one day during school recess, while i was sitting way back at the corner in the library reading newspaper... suddenly a cute girl came in from the front door..she was quite admiring...and i was thinking"how good if she come and talk to me...argh tats impossible!! who on earth a girl like her would talk to me??" so i continue to read... suddenly i felt someone tap me on the shoulder, so i look back.... GUESS WAT!!! it was that cute girl!!!..oh my heart almost stop.. she talked to me and ask me to join the PBSM team during road run.. and i accepted tat offer without thinking... then she walk away after the conversation... then i started thinking again" ahhh JUST LIKE I WANTED XD...".. the next day in the morning, while i was walking to school just like i did everyday.. then i start to try to think again see will it reli will happe.. "Will i meet with the cute girl yesterday i saw at the library again??"... so i keep walking..walk..walk and walk... suddenly when i almost reached school....THAT CUTE GIRL appeal again right in front of my eyes.. i was so happy at that moment..cos it was JUST LIKE I WANTED XD...and i said" God is this the girl tat you want her to be with me my whole life??"