Friday, February 20, 2009

Run baby run!!!

today our school had a road run.. so i woke up 6.00 in the morning(my bro forced me), had breakfast then head to school wif my bro.. at school i met wif frens, we chat for awhile then we went and line up to get ready to run.. accept for me, cos i nid to duty as PBSM on tat day!! ^-^(haha don wan to run cos after duty got koko marks).. so me and nadzmi sat Pn.Mazlifa's car to our checkpoint aftertat.. at the checkpoint, we were bored to death cos the race not yet started.. so me and nadzmi went to the 1st checkpoint and cheer some frens.. at the same time i was hoping to see that cute girl^^.. suddenly a sound of a horn came from my school.. then i saw a bunch of "ants" ran towards us, it was the girls from my school.. one by one they passed us..one of them was MICHELLE^^..there was a girl tripped and falled down when the race started(so bad luck)..then that cute girl passed me too.. the way she run also cute(LOL).. aftertat it was the boy tat passed by us.. so me and nadzmi went back to our checkpoint to duty after all the students passed by us.. time passed by, me and nadzmi was bored to death at the checkpoint seeing people passed by us..suddenly a boy reached our checkpoint, BOMB!! he felt down and lie straight on the floor.. teacher saw him and kicked him and ask him not to act dead.. guess wat, he reli got up and continue to run.. what the heck!!! that guy is crazy man... after all student passed by our checkpoint, we went back to school and eat.. i paid RM4 and i got Nasi Ayam??!!!!..nevermind at least better than MICHELLE cos she only get Nasi Lemak haha.. then it was the prize giving ceremony.. it was Jasper's team(purple team) won the most points.. aftertat me and my bro wif few of his frens(10 of them) went to ABC mamak.. MICHELLE didnt follow me yam cha but she went to Rossari instead.. zzz..